Examples of the principles we use to make our houses:
- accommodate two adults living in a tiny space.
- Provide a fun domicile for very cheap.
- Look great.
- Feel homey and wonderful.
- Push our limits a little.
- Not cause you to go into debt.
- Kick you outside and onto hikes, rafting trips, skiing trips, outdoor sports, dance events, concerts, and other fun a lot.
- Be able to host as many as six people for an indoor party.
- Be able to host as many as 15 people for an outdoor party.
- Let in light.
- Be energy efficient.
- Not be too hard to build.
- Be easy to clean and organize.
- Be fun to build.
- Be fun to live in.
- Promote love, laughter, connection, joy, ease of accomplishing, and a healthy life.